Want to be a Gilda’s Club Volunteer? Complete a volunteer information form and attend a one-hour orientation session. Staff will provide an overview of the Volunteer Handbook, discuss upcoming volunteer opportunities, and conclude the session with a tour of the Clubhouse.
Download the Volunteer Information Forms
Please contact Angie at 812-402-8667 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
Check Out Our Volunteer Opportunities:
- Gilda’s “Greeters” (GG) (REQUIRES SPECIAL TRAINING): Meet and greet GCEVV members and visitors to the Clubhouse; enter information into excel spreadsheets; make telephone calls as instructed by CC.
- Handy Person (HP): Help maintain and improve GCEVV’s Clubhouse; assisting with basic (light) maintenance in the Clubhouse; fixing and improving clubhouse.
- Office Supporter (OS): Help with large mailings; assist in data entry; assist in assembling GCEVV information packets.
- Morning Clubhouse Host (MCH): Help prepare the clubhouse for morning guests and members visiting. Turn on building lights, brew coffee, & set out kitchen goodies. Set up for Program activities as directed by CC.
- Evening Clubhouse Host (ECH): Help prepare Clubhouse for members attending evening support groups and/or social events. Help clean up after activity.
- Paparazzi (P): Fancy yourself a photographer? Help us document Clubhouse events by taking pictures as directed by staff.
- Gilda’s Lunch/Dinner Hosts (GLDH): Support our Program activities by hosting a lunch/dinner! Prepare, serve, and clean-up so our members and guests can enjoy before the activities.
- Gilda’s Goodie Gang (GGG): Support our Program by providing individually wrapped or packaged baked goods, healthy snacks, fruit, etc. for Clubhouse activities, special events, and to have on hand for members and guests to enjoy.
- Gilda’s Gardeners (GA): Help keep GCEVV’s grounds beautiful by helping with grounds maintenance or through seasonal gardening projects.
- Program Assistance (PA): Assist facilitators with art projects, crafts, scrapbooking activities, etc. Help set up/clean up and assist activity attendees.
- Special Events Team Member (SETM) (REQUIRES SPECIAL TRAINING): Support GCEVV’s Staff in manning Information booths at special events, fundraising or community events.
- Noogieland Team Member/Child Care Assistance (N): Provide a warm, supportive, and comfortable play environment that meets the important psychosocial needs of children touched by cancer, through use of creative, interactive play and compassionate supervision.
- Gilda’s Gabbers (GB) (REQUIRES SPECIAL TRAINING): Speaking at churches, community outreach events, etc.
- Gilda’s Go-Getters (GO): Restaurants donate food for Program activities that need to be picked up & delivered to the Clubhouse.